|Tim Holmes with the next artwork.|
- Art should either be free or absolutely priceless.
- I produce much more art than I ever attempt to sell.
- Part of the responsibility of my creative gift is to share it.
- I believe art should be for everyone, not the wealthy alone.
- There is a lot of mindless decoration and mere bad art in the world.
- Marketing narrows an artist's work to only salable styles. I wish to share ALL the work I do.
- The market is too hung up on art's price and viewers on what they can (or mostly can't) afford.
- Since I consider my artworks kind of like my kids, I'd rather they live with people I know!
And so, if you are interested in joining a pool of people keen on an artwork, check every month at the Tim Holmes Studio Facebook page to add your name. My hope is that the process itself will spread good will and appreciation of art. Come along! The first gift will be posted Oct. 1!