Apr 21, 2009

Can't stop myself




I am seized with a desire to paint!  I can't help it, even though I should be working on the films and sculpture I came here to promote.  These are some of the recent images.  I'm surprised they are selling pretty quickly.  This is a good thing since I was swindled on my first purchase- a box of oil paint that cost more than what I sold the first of the paintings for!
Left to right: "Mrkoplj Resists Time", "Studio Wien", "Zagreb St.Martin." 
Email us if you want to see bigger images: 
tess.holmesstudio@yahoo.com

No comments:

Blog Archive

Tim Holmes Studio

My photo
Helena, MT, United States
My inspiration has migrated from traditional materials to working with the field of the psyche as if it were a theater. Many of my recent ideas and inspirations have to do with relationships and how we inhabit the earth and our unique slot in the story of evolution. I wish to use art– or whatever it is I do now– to move the evolution of humanity forward into an increasingly responsive, inclusive and sustainable culture. As globalization flattens peoples into capitalist monoculture I hope to use my art to celebrate historical cultural differences and imagine how we can co-create a rich future together.